Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I'm "Old"!

Last Wednesday was my 30th birthday! It's crazy b/c I remember my dad turning 30 and thinking, "Wow, that's really OLD." (I was six.) So, I'm officially "old" by kid standards! The day itself was pretty ordinary, but the weather was great and so we got to play outside in the afternoon---WE LOVE SPRING! My mom also came over with a new organizer for the kids' craft supplies and so I got to organize too (one of my favorite things to do!)

After Cubby got off of work, we ate dinner, opened some presents and had some birthday cupcakes. Cubby and I had planned on going out to dinner that Friday, but Christian wasn't feeling well and Kari was super crabby so we've moved it to this weekend instead. The pictures here are from Sunday morning (when I actually looked a bit nicer than I did on my birthday). Crazy to think that I've now officially come to the point in my life that I remember growing up!

More to come from Sunday's family celebration...right now Kari is hungry so I'd better oblige!


4 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Kathleen!

Cara said...

Happy birthday! Thirty's the best! :) I love the "crazy" picture. That's too cute!

Walker said...

Happy belated birthday! I can't believe you have hit the big 3-0. That's okay, it just gets better from here on out.

Michael and Lia said...

Lookin good Kathleen! I love that green/white sweater in your pic - cute. Hey - maybe I'll get to see you in a couple months... you gonna be home June 1st?