Thursday, August 9, 2012

Aegean Teal


It's the color of our new (old) coffee table!  My living room is entirely too brown and beige.  So, I figured one project that I could tackle (and cheaply!) was to paint our coffee table.  My sweet and crafty friend, Lori, suggested the color Aegean Teal from Benjamin Moore.  I looked it up, and, low and behold, the colors that they said that agean teal coordinates with are the exact colors of my walls and drapes!  It was meant to be. 

So, I went to work (and it took me a while b/c trying to find time to sand, paint and then distress takes a while when you have a baby who only likes to cat-nap during the day and three other children who all like to "help").  Finally, this past weekend though, I finished up as best I could and Cubby brought it back upstairs.  It has made such a difference in our living room!  I love the pop of color it gives to the room.  Now, I need to find a replacement rug for underneath!  (Our old rug fell victim to three little busy-bodies who shall remain nameless....)

2 comments:

Lori said...

It turned out great!! You did a wonderful job!!

Lacey said...

So cute!