Saturday, March 7, 2015

Christmas Eve {Day}

At last!  Christmas Eve!  (I was so behind in blogging I didn't think I'd ever make it to Christmas.  But, here I am, only three months late!)

On Christmas Eve Day, my friend, Joy, invited both Emily and Christian to play some Christmas music up at the Mormon Trail Center with her piano students.  Emily, who continues to not want to play in front of crowds, declined, but Christian was all about it!  And, he did soooo well (and was just so cute too :-))!
Introducing himself and what he'll be playing
 Here he is, my little Mozart.  The first song he played was one he'd planned on playing and had been practicing.
 The second song was one he'd played, but not for a couple of weeks.  He just decided to do it right then!  I was very impressed :-).

Here he is afterwards--what a handsome guy!
Grandpa and Grandma came to watch and cheer him on too :-).
 Afterwards, we went upstairs where they had a Nativity Scene that you could dress up with.  And, we have enough kiddos for Mary, Joseph, Baby Jesus, a Wiseman, and an Angel.

Our sweet baby!
 Everyone was all smiles one minute....
 ...And then the moment ended and it was time to go home!

No comments: