Saturday, October 3, 2015

Easter 2015

I'm going to try again.  I'm tempted to only hit the "big" stuff and try and catch up.  But, I want to document the "little" things as well since I want our family history to reflect those things as well.  So, I'll just do my best and see where that takes me.

Easter this year was really nice.  Being Conference weekend and all, we could relax a bit and not have to rush to get ready for church right away in the morning.  So, the kids had fun with their egg hunt and playing with a few little things they got in their baskets.  The pictures shall speak for themselves...











Later that evening, we hosted Easter dinner at our house!  It was a beautiful evening and the food and company were both wonderful.


Reaching for Gma!

Volleyball with Grandpa
My honey and me
Playing up high with Auntie Erin
Smiling for Great-Grandma now!

Trampoline time with Uncle Kyle.  (We have since bought a new net.  Yikes.)
"Twinners"--hahaha


No comments: