Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Answer: 2 and Counting!

Yup, you all were correct! A+! We are, indeed, pregnant! I'm due in January, so, it's still pretty early on. But, it was a wonderful Mother's Day gift! (I took the test this past Sunday.) When we told Emily and Christian, Emily said, "Yeah! I want it to be a brother and a sister, at the same time!!" Uhhh, not happening there sweetie. Christian, however, said "Noooo," and, pointing to himself, he said, "Baby!" Hm. Well, at least there's time.

Anyhow, needless to say, it was a great Mother's Day! Emily came in around 6:30 and she wanted to snuggle for about 15 min--a very rare treat! (And, since I now wake up all on my own at 5:45, I didn't mind! I don't get sick while pregnant, I just get insomnia.) Christian then woke up and we pulled him in bed with us. Bed party!

I then got all teary-eyed listening to Emily sing her sweet Mother's Day songs at church and after church I even got a nap! It was fantastic. That evening, we headed over to my mom's where Kyle and Erin had made us all dinner and we gave our big news to the family. Oh, and the day before, Cubby had dug up a place in our backyard for our vegetable garden. Both Saturday and Sunday, my family made me feel very loved and appreciated. It was really sweet.

Despite the challenging days, I just love being a mother and am so grateful that we get to welcome someone new into our family in just 8 more months!

12 comments:

Cara said...

Congratulations!!!! Yay for you guys!

The Brough Family said...

Congrats... so happy for you!

Jenn said...

Woo hoo! I'm very happy for you - Congrats! What a perfect day to find out.

Maren said...

WOWZER! Congratulations! Yay for another Katcub(that's my abbreviated name for you and Cubby and family)!

Diana said...

Congratulations! I hope your pregnancy goes well.

Candis said...

congrats chica! yay for you! we are very excited for you and can't wait to hear more in the coming months!

Ware Family said...

Congrats! I hope you're feeling well.
Can't go wrong with another Lindseth baby!

Lacey said...

I know I talked to you on the phone yesterday but congrats again! You must be sooo excited.

Albanie said...

Congrats! Welcome to the prego group!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. Your kids' reactions were so funny. Hopefully Christian will warm up to the idea.

Camie said...

Okay so I am totally late on the congratulations...but nevertheless I am so excited for you. WAHOO!! Seriously how fun to watch your little family grow.

Jaimi said...

WAHOOO!!! Fabulous news!!! We are really excited for you guys! Hope you're feeling great :)