Wednesday, February 3, 2010

SLEEPLESS IN NEBRASKA...




So here are just a couple of updated pictures of Kari. I'm not getting much more creative on my posting b/c she's decided that sleeping for more than 2 hrs at a time is just not something she's interested in doing this week. Yeah, I'm exhausted. Grandma and Grandpa Lindseth are coming into town tomorrow and so hopefully I'll be able to catch up on some sleep soon. Ugh. Kari's darling but man-oh-man, I can't wait until this "newborn" stage is OVER.

4 comments:

Cara said...

Oh! I'm so sorry! No fun at all! At least you know from experience that it doesn't last forever!

Matt and Stacy Compton said...

Good to hear from you!! Sorry she is not sleeping, that is what both my girls did when they were born, don't worry, it will pass. She is adorable!

Candis said...

oh i'm sorry friend. i so don't miss those days....why don't the want to sleep? everyone else does!

Maria and Ryan said...

keep up the good work! that stage is the WORST! I feel for you so so so SOOOOoooo much. Good luck--and keep posting those adorable pictures! Congrats! Is it pronounced "Care-ey" or "Car-y" ? Just wondering. Congrats again!