Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My Little Minions



Aren't they cute?? The first little shot of Kari is her latest and greatest. It'll be on the runways next season. I call it "The Gru." (Well, she actually could be one of his minions--maybe Kevin?) Yes, we've been into "Despicable Me" lately.
As for the second picture, I told Christian that it was time for his Quiet Reading Time the other day. (He still take a nap a couple of times a week, but the other days, he'll go and read for a 1/2 hour or so. He calls it "Quiet Reading Time;" I call it, "Mommy's Sanity Saver." In any case, the other day Christian came out and told me to "Come and see, Mommy!" So, I go back and this above picture is what I saw. He had set up a little cozy reading spot all by himself. Books and everything. He was so proud of himself. And so was Mommy.

3 comments:

Van Ry Clan of Layton Ave said...

we are all about despicable me too, Kari is adorable and Christian should be very proud of his reading area, I also need quiet time in the house, luckily Reagan goes to school in the afternoon and I can get Kaylee to take naps I get a good 1 1/2

Lori said...

I a diggin' on Despicable Me right now too!! lovelovelove it!! I love the pics of your kids too. Super cute!

Amber M. said...

Cutest minion I have ever seen. Maybe she would dance if Josh sang...