Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Birthday Par-tae!



Happy Birthday, Cubby!

We got to celebrate Cubby's birthday with his parents, my family, and some good friends. We had originally planned to do a family carnival, but, it rained...as it had for the past week (Spring Break week, no less!). But, we made lemonade out of lemons and moved the party indoors. It was so much fun! The kids all got to play and go crazy (much needed energy release w/all of the rain!) and we had a great time celebrating Cubby's big day.
I put together a little photo display of Cubby "through the years" and put out photo albums of him as well (childhood, mission, wedding, family shots, etc..).

Crazy times!



Party time, kids!


Make a wish! (Possibly that those candles read 23 rather than 32???)

Happy Birthday, Honey! I love you!

3 comments:

Lori said...

Happy Birthday Cubby!!!

Cara said...

Happy birthday Cubby. I went to my friend's wedding yesterday...the one who married Seth Barrus. I mentioned that I live in Omaha and know people they know and your name came up Kathleen. They (his parents) asked about you and your family and I told them you guys were happy and great. :)

Unknown said...

Ps. 140:12. I know that the LORD will maintain the cause of the afflicted, and justice for the poor.
Please for Christ sake help me
I have made a blog at blogger.com Since i have added a google adsense in the blog but haven't made a penny with this. I need your help and support to help me make some money to PAY MY Tuition Fees.

What you have to do is follow these simple steps

1.go to http://kwotz2011.blogspot.com/
2.Remain on the page i.e Kwotz for one minute or so and do some random surfing
3. click ONE of the ads that APPEALS to you from Ads by Google boxes and visit there.
4.remain on that page for one minute or so and do some random surfing.
and that's it.

Note: Only ONE click is needed. If I ever ask you again for the click please never ever click again.
I will be grateful to you.
I really need your help
God Bless Your Family