Thursday, April 28, 2011

Lincoln Children's Museum

Last week was Spring Break. As I have mentioned previously, the weather was pretty sub-par. However, it did give us a great excuse to head down to Lincoln for a visit to the Children's Museum down there. My mom came over and watched Kari and we went with our good friends, the Calhouns. (And, in case you're wondering, they're moving this fall. Yup, the military strikes again!) However, we're still making sure we have some fun together!


For anyone who has yet to make the trip down to Lincoln for a visit, I STRONGLY recommend it!! It is great. (Not at all the teeth-pulling experience that Omaha's museum can be!) The kids went from one thing to the next--we could've stayed all day! We'll definitely go back. Here are just a couple of the fun things that await us when we do return! Big Red Husker Zone (we're in Lincoln, after all!)
"Gopher" holes/tunnels--so cool!


A handsome knight! Emily and Molly--kickin' it!

Two astronauts--ready for take off, Houston!


These are just a few of the pictures I took. Like I said, there was just so much and I couldn't post it all. Go check it out for yourself!

1 comment:

Amber M. said...

When Tony was in law school, Sam and I went once a week to the LCM. Best.Place.Ever.