Sunday, July 17, 2011

Lindseth Family Reunion 2011

We just got home from our first Lindseth Family Reunion! All of Cubby's family (minus one brother who couldn't get off of work) gathered in Branson, Missouri for a week of family-filled chaos! (And, with 11 grandchildren 8 years old and younger, there was definitely a fair amount of chaos!) It was an extremely hot week (the day we arrived it was 110 degrees!) So, we didn't venture too much further than our cabin's near-by pool! But, I'll post more pictures later...well, as soon as I get the disk from Cubby's sister, who took the majority of the pictures! Ha! Here are Grandma and Grandpa with all of their grandchildren! As you can tell, some were more willing to be photographed than others :-). But, we did the best we could!


I got the idea for this picture from good-ol' Martha Stewart! Thanks to a friend of mine with a fabulous Plotter, I was able to cut out an iron-on decal and gave each grandchild a shirt with a number corresponding to the order they were born in.

I will definitely post more about our adventure later--it was such a great time; we miss everyone already!

2 comments:

Walker said...

I love the t-shirts, those came out really cute! Great job! Sorry it was soo hot, what is up with this heat wave?

Lori said...

What great shirts!!! I'm about over the heat already....is it Fall yet :)