Saturday, November 26, 2011

My, How I've Grown!

I will be doing our "Thanksgiving post" shortly, but I wanted to pause and record just how much Christian has grown in just one year! Here are his preschool pictures from last year and then, this year. (Yes, I think he looks good in green, hence, the two green shirts!)



This year, Christian has "Mr. Joey" for school and, boy, he just really loves him! He's very patient and great with the kiddos. Christian is doing a great job learning how to write his letters. (I've tried to teach him in the past, as Emily was writing them before she even started her first year of preschool, but he just wasn't ready and I think it had to do a lot with his speech development; which, he is now doing FABULOUS in!)


Mr. Joey tells me that Christian is such a good boy in class; a good listener and friend to all. (I actually asked Christian the other day if he picked on his classmates at school and church like he picks on his sisters at home. His reply: "My not a bully at school and church. My a good boy there." (He says "my" instead of "I".) Hmmmm.... Well, at least he's good when it counts! Christian still would rather be home with Mommy than at school, but, once he gets to school (most days!) he does just fine.


We're so proud of our big boy and how much he's grown this past year! We love you, Christian!

2 comments:

Cara said...

I love how his face has changed. He's looking so big!

Heather said...

What a handsome boy you have!!