Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy New Year!

New Year's Eve was a bit different for us this year! We actually partied a bit! Ha! (When I first mentioned the idea of having our neighbors over for a Wii party he said, "Kathleen, you've been in bed by 9:30 the last three New Years. Are you sure you want to have a party??") In my defense, we've usually had a new baby or I've been super pregnant--not just 6 months along!

Well, we went ahead with our plan and had a great night! Three neighbor families came over with all of the kids' friends and the kids took turns playing the Wii and playing downstairs. The girls and boys kind of worked out a system where they'd each take turns since the girls wanted to play "Just Dance" and the boys wanted nothing to do with that! Even the little girls, Kari and Campbell, got in on the dancing action!

The boys then played some sort of Looney Tunes game. Notice Christian's flushed cheeks?? Yeah, they got into it just a tad.


Everyone had a great time and were thoroughly exhausted when it was all over. (And yes, I was exhausted as well and was asleep by 10:00! Hey, I still beat my old record, right??)


Happy 2012!

1 comment:

Lori said...

So funny. I'm not a night owl either :)