Friday, July 6, 2012

2 months!

So, this "little" girl is now 2 months old!   I put little in quotations because, she is little only in age, not in size.  Juliana had her two month check-up today.  Here are her stats:
Height:  25 inches (99%)
Weight:  14 lbs. 4 oz. (98%)
Head circumference:  16 inches (87%)
Now, wouldn't you agree with my quotations?



Such a sweetheart, Juliana fills our home with joy.  And, not to leave out real life, she makes life just a tad bit busier...we sure wouldn't want  a "down" day, now, would we?  (Yes, I love to use quotations.)  Hence, the reason my blog hasn't been updated in a bit.  We have been busy just keeping up with everyday life and trying to have some summer fun along the way!  More updates soon though, I promise!

1 comment:

Lori said...

She is so dang cute!!