Saturday, December 1, 2012

She's EIGHT!?!

 Eight years ago, Emily Louise Lindseth came into our lives.  Today, we celebrated with family and friends as Emily was baptized.  It was an amazing day and my heart is very full.  Looking back through the years, I am just so grateful to have this little girl in my life.  She is kind, intelligent, insightful, thoughtful, beautiful, loving, and so much more.  I will do separate posts on both her birthday and her baptism, but this post will take a look at Emily through the years!  Here goes...
Emily, just a few days old!

Loving her swing!

More swing time fun!
First Halloween...notice the cow costume :-)

Tea time!

Looking so sweet (in a dress Ggma Carolyn made for Gma Karen!)

Such a pretty little girl!

First pony ride

Baking (and reading) with Mommy

Preschool picture day

A day at the park

Among the flowers at the temple

Goooo Cougars!!


Starting piano, age 6

Playing "Baby Binkie" with her best friends!  (Remind me to do a post on the whole Baby Binkie phenomenon sometime!)
Again, I feel so priviledged to have been chosen to be Emily's mother.  Although the early days (weeks, months, years) were challenging, she has brought such joy and pride into my heart.  I love Emily so much.

Happy Birthday, Sweetheart!

3 comments:

Lori said...

She is such a sweet girl!! Happy Birthday wishes to Emily.

Cara said...

I love that you can see her sweet face so clearly in those baby pictures! Congrats on the baptism!

Josh and Jen said...

wow, eight seems so old! how fun to look back at pictures of her life. Happy Birthday, Emily! Nice family pictures from Thanksgiving- we have yet to attempt ours! Wish me luck...