Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

 Since it's almost Christmas, I felt it was about time I posted about Thanksgiving!  It was a fun little day, filled with lots' of family fun timers and yummy food, of course!

Cubby got the kids going on a puzzle and I got started on making the rolls for dinner.  Kari jumped right in and really enjoyed helping me knead the dough!
Hard working cooks!
After naptime, we drove out to Grandma Carolyn's house for dinner.  Normally, we go to Mom's house for Thanksgiving and Grandma's for Christmas.  This year, however, we got a little crazy and mixed things up.  Dinner was delicious and we all had fun playing and goofing off afterward.

Juliana thought it was hilarious to poke Uncle Kyle in the eye.



 Kari and Emily, giving me some silly and sassy faces.

Jeff, always a good sport, really loves playing games with the kids.  

More fun timers!
We're such angels!
Juliana is always a ham for the camera!

When Kari wants to, she takes the cutest pictures!! 

 We counted our blessings all month long, everyone writing down what they were thankful for on construction paper leaves, and then taping them up to the tree I had drawn on our chalkboard wall.  I hope that it made the children aware of all the things we have to be grateful for.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: