Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Best Friends

Emily and Kari, Barbie besties
One of the reasons I'm glad I chose to have multiple children is because I LOVE to watch them play together as friends.  Not just siblings playing with each other bc they have to, but bc they enjoy one another's company.  Do they argue?  You bet.  (They are siblings, after all.)  However, I'd like to think that the good times will outweigh the bad and, in the long run, they'll be thankful to have one another as friends.
 Christian and Juliana having some good, clean fun!

 Recently, Kari and Christian have bonded over Wii sports.
Christian is so sweet and is always praising or encouraging Kari!
And, from one of my favorite evenings as of late, I was washing dishes and watched out the window as all four of them were playing and laughing together on the trampoline. 
Life is good.

1 comment:

Jessie and Austin said...

I can't wait for this stage! :) so sweet