Wednesday, July 23, 2014

A Freezing Fun Day

 One would think that the temperatures on July 1st in Nebraska would be awful and more awful (aka hot and humid).  However, this year proved me wrong!  Now, being 32 weeks pregnant, I'm not complaining.  But, it wasn't exactly ideal for a warm "fun day" to finish up our swim lessons this year.  I mean, we're talking 70 degrees!  I was happy to stay out of the water and take pictures.  And, after Juliana got to jump off of the diving board, she was happy to get out of her cold, wet swimsuit and join me on the sidelines!


 Kari and Juliana were both excited to jump off of the diving board to "Miss Emily" (Juliana's teacher and our friend).
Christian caught some air on his jump!
Kari, impervious to cold, got to swim with Daddy once Ju-Ju got out.
Emily loved spending her Fun Day with Brianne, her favorite instructor.
Christian and Emily :-).
It was a chilly wrap-up to the year's lessons, but, the kids had fun!

No comments: