Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Future Kindergartner!

Kindergarten Round-up was back in March and Miss Kari was sooo excited!  It was a gorgeous day and Kari was excited to sport a springtime dress and even flip-flops!

The round-up part for the kids is fun for them.  They meet the kindergarten teachers, see the other kids they'll be going to school with, read a story, play a game, do a craft.  Good stuff.
Contrast that with the round-up part for the parents.  Filling out paperwork (that we could easily fill out at home or even online), listening to a power point presentation of information that is in a folder in front of you (that, again, you could read at home--or at least not have to have it read to you).  Oh, and bc Kari is my third child, I've also heard  this same information twice before.  Sure wish they'd at least have a craft or a game to play for the grown-ups ;).

But, I suck it up b/c I love my children and I am very excited for Kari and this next phase of life for her!

No comments: