Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Warm March Days

March brought some fantastic weather and boy, were we excited to get back outside!!

 We had to break out the sunhats for Miss B after her sweet puffy cheeks got a little sunburned after just 15 min on one 60 degree afternoon!  Christian was happy to be playing soccer outside again after a tough indoor season.
 Kari was super happy to get her toes beautified again!
 We even got to bust out the sidewalk chalk and popsicles one afternoon!
Britta loves her bouncy chair in the fresh air!
 For my birthday, we all got together on an 80 degree afternoon (yes, I said 80 degrees in mid-March!) to hang out and have some root-beer floats (yummers!).  I have such thoughtful friends who were cool with putting this together with all of the kiddos since it was tough for me to get out in the evenings.
The girls
The boys
All of the kids on our big playset
Britta also made a new friend!  My friend, Bridget, was holding Britta and they just started smiling at each other!

Britta and Avery--class of 2032 (I think!)

No comments: