Thursday, April 28, 2016

Britta's First Birthday (Decor and Food)

It was all about polka dots for Britta's first birthday!  Such a fun little party to do too!  Most of our decorations came from Hobby Lobby, Target, or Walmart.  The "Happy Birthday" banner was one that I had done for Kari on her first birthday.  The fabric on the table were just some big pieces that my mom had had and given to Emily to use--but I got to them first for a table cloth and runner!




 My mom made this beautiful banner of Britta's first year!  It now hangs in her room and Britta loves looking at it and pointing to pictures of herself.



 A few sweet baby pictures and flowers finish off the decorations.

Food was simple, but colorful!  The cake came from some local cake makers (some years I make cakes, some years I don't!)  My mom did the fruit kabobs--all of the colors of the rainbow!  And I made the chicken and veggie kabobs!  (They were really delicious too!)



No comments: