Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Peanut...then and now!





Peanut recently celebrated his 2nd birthday on May 17th. For those who don't already know, Peanut has a heart condition called valvular dysplasia. Basically, his heart valves pump liquid into his heart instead of out. It's inoperable and the doctors up in Ames (a great veterinary clinic) didn't think he'd live even one year. However, for those of you who have been around him, you'd never know that anything was wrong! I just wanted to post a few of his pictures--I can't believe how much he's grown....just like one of the kids, eh?

5 comments:

Ware Family said...

What a cutie! I am glad he's doing so well.

Amber M. said...

He's darling. LOVE those puppy pictures...

Albanie said...

He has gotten so big! So glad that he's decided to beat the doctor's theory!

Ladybug143 said...

Wow! It is amazing how fast dogs grow. I am so glad our kids don't grow that fast. They grow fast enough for me.

Walker said...

I think your dog or what ever pet you have does become like one of your children and is part of the family. Instead of having two babies, you have three. He is such a sweet dog.