Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day...Grandma Beckie!


I have already done a "shout out" to my mother...and wished her a very Happy Mother's Day! This post is dedicated to the other important mother in our family...Cubby's mother!

Grandma Beckie is such a sweet woman. She works hard and never complains about anything...seriously. It's a hard act to follow! She loves and cares for her family and her testimony of the Gospel above all else and is a great example to all around her. She's extremely bright and I wish she (and Cubby) would take my advice and try out for Jeopardy!!! C'mon, please? Her soft demeanor and patience shaped a rambuncious little boy (from the stories that I hear!) into the caring and loving man that I married.

Happy Mother's Day, to a terrific mother and mother-in-law, and grandma! I love you!

3 comments:

Amber M. said...

What a nice tribute. Hope your Mother's Day was great!

Camie said...

Sounds like you have some great women in your life...lucky you!

Walker said...

That is so sweet, but I have to say I got a kick out of looking at pictures of Cubby when he was little. Haha!