Tuesday, July 1, 2008

We're here!

Well, we made it to New York! (Actually, we made it here Saturday night, but this is the first chance I've had to post!) Both Emily and Christian travelled really well and, aside from a small delay getting out of Omaha, we didn't run into any problems.


Emily and Christian are having so much fun playing with their cousins. They've all played until their tired little bodies literally collapse at night (and Christian has been taking such good naps...do we really have to leave on Saturday???)

Anyhow, I will be sure to post some pictures once we get home...or if I can figure out a way to post from here! We hope all is going well at home amidst the 4th of July warzone that is Omaha!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm glad that your trip to New York went well. I'm sure you'll get your share of fireworks in NY though I do agree that the midwest knows how to put on a show.

Walker said...

Glad to hear that all went well on your trip to New York!! Have a great time with the family, can't wait to see the pictures when you get home.

Amber M. said...

We missed you in the hall on Sunday...HA! Have a great time in NY!

The Brough Family said...

So glad the trip went well. Have a great time. My kids always sleep better on vacation too, why is that???

Camie said...

So glad the trip went well...hope it goes as well on the way home. I love it when they play so hard they are literally exhausted. Glad all is well.

Walker said...

Hey I got your phone call and Robert's is 6901050.

Ladybug143 said...

That is great that all the travel went well. It is hard with little ones! Have a great trip!