Thursday, November 5, 2009

Girls Night--SYTYCD Live!

In the Hilton lobby, before the show

Tuesday night my mom treated my sister, Erin, and I to a fantastic show! The tour of TV show, "So You Think You Can Dance" came to the Qwest Center. Now, seeing these dancers live is so different from just seeing them on TV. They are INCREDIBLE. They make the dances they do look effortless and they are all in such incredible shape that while they're dancing, nothing moves (or jiggles :-) ). They are solid muscle. When one of the dancers, Brandon, did his solo in (what I can only describe as) black spandex boxer briefs, you pretty much had to scrape everyone's jaws off of the floor; especially my mom's! Ha, ha! Their muscles will be a good image to keep in my head when I start running again after the baby is born!


Us, in front of the stage--just five rows from our seats!


Here is a disco routine from Brandon and Jeanette--sooo good!

We had great seats and it was so fun to be out doing something with the girls! (And when I say "the girls" I mean that to include not only Erin and my mom--there were mostly all girls in the audience! Ha!) The teens a couple of rows in front of us were hilarious as well. They were so giddy and star-struck over Kayla (their favorite dancer) and just about keeled over when she waved at them. They were, like I said, hilarious. Good stuff. Good night. Thanks so much, Mom!!!

5 comments:

Ware Family said...

Wow, that's awesome! I wish I could have gone. It's amazing what some people can do huh?

Maylene said...

That is so cool! I would LOVE to go to one of those.

whitney allison said...

Sounds like a fun time. I never watch the show mostly because Shawn isn't really into dancing...but they are amazing dancers.

Cammy Aller said...

I wish I could have been there with you guys! Man I would love to see a live show. How awesome. Im also so happy to see Emily doing so well in her dance class. I just love it!

mizkylie said...

Super Cute! I wish that girl would call me!! :)