Monday, November 8, 2010

Waffles, Waffles and more Waffles


For the past few weeks, Christian has been OBSESSED with eating waffles. Breakfasts, lunches, dinners. He LOVES them. It's pretty funny. Cubby makes huge batches of them so that Christian will have enough for the week. We have also discovered that Christian likes Eggo waffles too! Hurray! Now, before you start into me for Christian not getting any other nutrients into his body, he does eat other food. Like applesauce. Green or blue applesauce. Christian's other new favorite. Food coloring makes everything a bit more fun and that includes applesauce!


I just love my funny little guy...but I am starting to think that the syrup from the waffles is starting to seep through Christian's pores!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

My dad used to make us green pancakes and eggs. That was before Sam I Am. This is what memories are made of.

Walker said...

Very cute - my boys love waffles too. Food coloring in the applesauce is pretty cool!