Friday, March 25, 2011

Field Trip Fun

This week I had the wonderful opportunity to go on a field trip with Christian and his preschool. It was seriously such a special treat! (Great-Grandma came to the house and babysat Kari so she could take a nap and didn't have to come out in the cold!) And, by the look on his face, Christian was sure excited to be there too!

The big yellow school bus took us to the zoo! Yes, we've been there a million times, but not on a bus! (It seemed to be all of the kids' highlight. Christian thought we were in a race car--ha!) Once there, we made good use of our time and hit up the Aquarium, the Cat Complex, the Bear Canyon, the Gorilla Valley and the Desert Dome. And it wasn't like we sprinted through there either--I was just amazed at how much quicker you can make it through places without a stroller!

Here, a Lionfish is coming over to check out what Christian is all about--and maybe even give him alittle sugar!

This is Christian's little class. Ms. Sandi was a huge champ and I was able to see how much the kids love her.
This goofy pair always makes me smile. Christian and his friend, Jacob, sure enjoy seeing one another at both preschool and at speech class.
Here I am with my boy! Again, it was such a treat to be able to spend this time with Christian. I love his sweetness, his "all-boy, wrestle you with my spatulas-for-sharp-claws" attitude, and, of course, when he tells me "my wove you, Mommy."

2 comments:

Walker said...

We love our zoo! I especially love the picture of you two - such a cute photo!

Lori said...

What a fun memory for Christian. I love the zoo!!