Sunday, March 20, 2011

We've Got Ourselves a 'Nodder!

Do they have them run laps during Primary?? Honestly, every Sunday our kids end up completely ZONKED. Emily had not one, but THREE melt downs today and, as you can see, Christian fell asleep during dinner! (I was able to wash his face, change him into his p.j.s and put him to bed...at 6:00!) Busy days, tired kiddos. So cute!

ps. He's holding his arm like that b/c he fell down on a walk outside this afternoon and scraped his arm. He fell asleep making sure his band-aid stayed on!

6 comments:

Ware Family said...

Our kids were begging us to let them down from dinner tonight and put them to bed! I guess if you can make it til the end, 1:00 church does have its perks!

Lori said...

So sweet. Poor little guy. Good thing it was almost bed time any way.

Lacey said...

I wish my kids would crash like that after church.

Cara said...

So cute! As one who witnesses what goes on in primary each week, I didn't think we were that tough on the kids...but apparently we are! ;)

whitney allison said...

Gotta love a kid asleep at the table! How funny.

Heather said...

What a cute picture. I have to say none of my kids have EVER fallen asleep at the table, but my husband has :-) Maybe I should take a picture of him and post it on the blog? Nah! I don't think he would forgive me! Christian is a sweetheart.