Thursday, June 2, 2011

Characters

Today, Kari and Christian decided to become various characters. Can you guess which ones? Well, while I was dusting my dresser, Kari found some of my necklaces and bracelets and became "Fancy Nancy." I'm telling you, this girl loves to dress up and be "fancy." So, I got out my camera and told her to "smile!" and she gave me the cutest little smile ever! Then, when she was done with dress up, she brought me back my jewelry to put away. She's so good at cleaning up, it's scary.


Speaking of scary, can you guess who (or what) Christian was today?? A bat. Not Batman, just a bat. It was hilarious. I come out of the kitchen and see Christian, standing on the couch, all wrapped up in the blanket. I asked him what he was doing and he says, "Me a bat, Mommy!" and opened up his "wings."


And, although we've all been battling an ever-lingering stomach bug, and our car was in the shop today (so between the two we haven't been out anywhere all week), the kids did really well and we're enjoying kicking back a bit and not having to rush out the door every morning.

1 comment:

Lori said...

So cute! I just love their imaginations. So sweet.