Thursday, January 22, 2015

Britta's Blessing Day

 It was quite the weekend for our family!  Thanksgiving, soccer, Em's birthday party, and Britta's blessing!  Grandma and Grandpa Lindseth had come into town specifically for this last event and what a special day it was for our sweet baby!

Cubby gave a wonderful blessing.  I remember him specifically saying that Britta had come to our family for a special purpose.  Now, that's a pretty broad statement, I realize, but it still was meaningful because ever since the ultrasound tech told us that we were having another girl, I've wondered why Heavenly Father saw it fit to bless us with so many daughters!  I believe we were a family before coming to this earth so, obviously, she was meant to be with us.  Still, it was really neat to hear that she has a special purpose, even if that purpose is just to make my heart explode with love each time I see her!

Sadly, this is the best picture we could get of everyone.  {Sigh}


We are so blessed with incredibly supportive extended family.  It was so wonderful that they came for Britta's special day.

Three generations of handsome!
After dinner, we went over to my mom's house for some super delicious yummy cake.  (There's a new cake/cupcake place in town that makes the most AMAZING cakes [and cupcakes].)

It was a great end to a busy, but wonderful, weekend!

No comments: