Friday, January 2, 2015

Thanksgiving 2014

Ack!  It's the New Year and I'm still stuck back at Thanksgiving!  Ugh.  So much for trying to stay on top of things...

Well, better late than never, right?  Thanksgiving was, as always, wonderful.  We are so lucky to live so close to family and that I have a mother who takes such pride in making her meals both delicious and beautiful.

This was my small contribution, the rolls.
I must say that they were pretty tasty.
 Grandma's house is always fun to play at--she was great at keeping and preserving so many of our toys so now my kids can play with them!


Some post-dinner chatting 'round the table.
Cubby's parents were in town too so Thanksgiving was extra special for us.
Britta did not appreciate Thanksgiving so much...
I think all of the noise and the different surroundings was a bit much for her.
Thank goodness for Great-Grandma--she fell fast asleep on Grandma's shoulder not too long after this picture was taken!
I took more pictures, but with my mom's camera.  Maybe one day I'll be so caught up on everything that I'll be able to go back and add them to this post.  Maybe, but not likely to happen anytime soon {Sigh}.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.