Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Kari's Last Day of Preschool (Sniff, Sniff!)

 Kari's last day of preschool was so bittersweet for me!  I was so happy for her that she had such a wonderful experience, but it was hard to admit that she was moving on and growing up.  She made some sweet little friends and learned so much!  Her teachers were caring, fun, and Christ-centered women.  It was a great year!
 They put on an end-of-the-year performance.  It was so cute and I was amazed at how many songs they had learned for it!

Congratulations, Kari!

Mrs. Carlson and Mrs. Wert
LOVE these women!!
I love Ju Ju/s face in this picture.  It's sooo her.



 These were Kari's besties this past year.  Ella (left) and Sofia.  SUCH sweet little girls and the girls have kept in contact even though they all go to different schools this year.  I love it that Kari still gets to play with them!


No comments: