Thursday, September 10, 2009

At Last, The "New" Room!

Okay, so I'm finally getting around to posting about the kids' new room! They've been sharing it since the beginning of August and, I must say, the transition has gone really well. They both love having the other to keep them company and they also enjoy the extra playtime that they get when they wake up bright and early!


Anyhow, here are some before and after shots of their room and how it turned out!


Before: A sweet little-girl's room



After: A fun room for two!



8 comments:

Cara said...

Very cute! Nice work Kathleen!

mizkylie said...

Love it!! Very creative and fun!!

The Brough Family said...

looks great... such fun to share and have a buddy to play with

Diana said...

Great room! I love the bedspreads. They go with the dresser perfectly. Lots of love!

Camie said...

Oh kathleen, it is so darling...the dresses turned out so great. Good job!

whitney allison said...

Very fun, the dresser really is a fun focal point. Good work.

Ware Family said...

Kathleen,
The room turned out so well! If I could, I'd hire you to decorate my girls room-they are getting big beds for their birthday next month and I'm REALLY uncreative.
If you have any great ideas, let me know!

Candis said...

that looks great! you did an awesome job! by the way, love the socks!