Saturday, September 5, 2009

Feeling Fancy at DinoQuest

Emily has recently gotten into the Fancy Nancy books. The other night, while Cubby and I were at the temple, she and my mom made me a "crown" of roses. It was very pretty! We kept it in the refrigerator so it would stay fresh and today Emily wanted to be "fancy" with me as we all ventured over to DinoQuest at Fontenelle Forest. So, we both wore our "crowns" and she dressed up in things she felt were fancy. Very cute!

DinoQuest was a lot of fun. Basically, there were just a bunch of life-size dinosaur statue-type things along the trail. The kids could also "dig" for dino bones and compare footprints w/dinos, etc...They really thought it was cool and we had a good little Saturday morning. Here are some pics!

5 comments:

Lacey said...

She looked so cute wearing her's today at church.

Cara said...

That is just so fun! What a fun mom you are to play along. She was so darling in church!

Amber M. said...

What a darling picture of you guys!

Cammy Aller said...

I just love it! I bet she just loved having you wear the crown with her! I love Fancy Nancy!

Camie said...

What a good mom to jump in on all the 'fanciness' with her. Too cute!