Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Emily's Opinions

Here are a few of Emily's little insights and opinions as of late:

#1. Sunday, as we were getting ready for church:

Emily: Mommy, if your belly and bottom keep getting bigger, pretty soon you won't be able to fit through the door into the bathroom!

Mommy: Yeah, that would be a major problem! I'll have to not eat so many cookies, huh?


#2. Monday, when we're at dancing:

Emily: Mommy, some of the girls in my dancing class like to listen the the Jonas Brothers. They think they're cute.

Mommy: Well, what do you think?

Emily: I think they're old.

4 comments:

Cara said...

What an insightful girl! And I think you should eat all the cookies you want...you won't have a problem going through the door! :)

Lacey said...

Too funny! It is amazing how their little brains think. By the way, you look great.

Ware Family said...

Ha ha ha!
She just made my day.

Camie said...

good common sense that girls has!!