Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Boy or Girl???

We'll be keeping our pink out b/c we're having another little girl! We are very excited! Well, I guess I should specify that everyone except Christian is excited. He was actually pretty put-out that he's not getting a brother just yet :-). He kept telling Cubby, "It's all your fault, Daddy! My want a BOY!"



This little one is healthy and is growing right on schedule. We are so thankful and I count my blessings each day.



We usually have a name all picked out from the get-go, but this time we're still debating and open to some suggestions. We like to do a family name of some sort for the middle name but first names are open-ended. Anyone got one they wanted to use but never did??

4 comments:

Walker said...

YIPPEEE, you make such beautiful children. Wow, another little girl. Poor Christian!

mizkylie said...

I didn't even know you were pregnant!! CONGRATS

Lori said...

Yay for the pink team!!! And YAY for a healthy baby!!!

Amber M. said...

Hooray! Girls are so very sweet...