Monday, January 28, 2013

A Christmas Story

One of my favorite things about the holidays is when TBS airs 24 hrs of "A Christmas Story."    Cracks me up every.single.time.  This year, we were watching the part where Ralphie's dad knocks the nuts and bolts out of Ralphie's hands.  As you all know, Ralphie says, "Oh Fudgggggeeeee.....Only I didn't say 'fudge.'"  Yes, you all know the part, where he says the "F-dash-dash-dash word."  So, as this part came on, Emily and asks, "Mommy, what did Ralphie say?!"  I told her he said a really bad word that no one she knows ever says.  She then leans over and whispers, "Did he say 'fart'?"

"Yes, Emily, he said fart."  Phew!  Dodged a bullet on that one!

1 comment:

Lori said...

So funny!! I love how innocent she is. Good job keeping her that way!!!