Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Christmas {Eve}...At Last!

At long last, I am finally getting around to posting about Christmas!  As per our tradition, Christmas Eve was spent out at Great-Grandma Carolyn's home.  Always lovely, delicious, and full of memories of Christmases past.  (After all, my Grandma has been a part of almost every Christmas I've ever had!)

It was Juliana's first Christmas and, as far as I could tell, she really enjoyed it!  The other children, of course, had fun playing with their extended family members and opening up a few presents as well!  I think I will just let most of the pictures speak for themselves; I was very pleased with how many little moments I was able to capture.






Okay, so the next three pictures are in a bit of a sequence, so I will explain.  Like so many others, the children get the traditional Christmas Eve pajamas.  Kari was so thrilled with hers (softy pink princesses), that she decided that there wasn't a moment to lose and had to strip down and put them on.  And, really, who wouldn't want to put softy pink princess jammies on asap?!
Opening said pjs

Time to change!
Pjs are on..now on to puzzling with Auntie Erin!
If only it were that easy to get her to put her pjs on every night!





Emily received a Lego Friends set and got right to work.  Seriously, I've never seen the girl so focused. I LOVE Legos!

It was a wonderful Christmas Eve.  We are so very fortunate to have my family so close-by.  I love creating memories with the entire family!

No comments: