Sunday, February 24, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

My four little Valentine's!
 My sweet neighbor, Marcia, came over during the little girls' nap time so I could go up to the big kids' school and attend their Valentine's Day parties.  It was great to be apart of their little celebrations.

First up, was Emily's class!  Each week I've been coming up to Christian's class to help during reading time, but I haven't been able to get to Em's class.  I was so glad I got the chance!  First off, they are MUCH quieter than kindergartners!  They are also much more independent in their crafting!  But, both kindergartners and 2nd graders both like to have fun playing games!
Emily and her friend, Leena


Very focused on their Valentine's Day cards!

Doing a relay race with balloons--hilarious!
Trying to keep track of the balloons :-)
Not to be outdone, the kindergartners also did their own relay race--and were also full of giggles!
Christian and his WONDERFUL teacher, Mrs. Busch
A crazy kindergarten room!
Again, it was such a treat to be able to celebrate with my big kids and their classes!  So fun to see them in their school environment (read:  where they behave like model citizens!).

No comments: