Saturday, June 7, 2014

A New Dress...and the Best Picture Ever


My mom made Juliana this sweet little dress and I wanted to get a few pictures of her in it one Sunday after church.  Of course, all of the children wanted in on the photo opp so I took a few pictures of the group and then attempted to get one of Juliana by herself.  The two big kids were okay with this, but there was one little 4 yr. old who wasn't so thrilled about it.  This led to one of my favorite pictures that I've ever taken.  I still chuckle each time I look at it.

Check out Jealous George in the background.  Hi-larious.
 I did manage to get a couple of pictures with Juliana alone (see above :-)), but also one of my little girls together.  Kari's face is suddenly so sweet and the epitome of sisterly love.  Awwwww....

No comments: