Monday, June 23, 2014

Christian Turns SEVEN!

This big boy turned seven at the end of May!  He was so excited for his big day and it turned out to be "the most fun birthday EVER!"

The day started with gifts from us (so that he would have plenty of things to play with  all day before his big party)!  It was so fun to watch him and how happy he was with each gift.




And...while Christian was busy playing with all of his new toys, I made his cake and the girls and I got everything ready for his nerf/water gun party that evening!


Now, I want to do a post about Christian's party, but I'm currently waiting to upload all of the pictures from my new camera (and to do that I need some software installed on my computer...which I'm waiting for Canon to send me).  Ugh.  But, I will say that it was a SUPER fun evening for all, especially Christian!

It has been such a sweet experience watching Christian grow these past seven years.  He is a wonderful boy with a sensitive spirit and a heart of gold.  He loves his family and is affectionate and thoughtful.  Christian is smart.  He is a hard worker.  He is stubborn (boy-oh-boy is he stubborn!).  He is the king of "fairness."  He is a great friend and son.  We are so blessed to have Christian in our family!

No comments: