Thursday, June 5, 2014

A Wicked Night!

A couple of weeks ago we saw "Wicked" for our anniversary!  I had wanted to go for years and every time it came to town I have had a nursing baby and haven't been able to get away.  Until now!  Cubby was a good sport and agreed to go (even though he really doesn't like musicals and his knee was bothering him through the whole show.)  But, I was grateful to have been able to go!  It was so wonderful and, going in not knowing the story line or songs, it was cool to experience it all fresh!


 We went with our friends, Cara and Barry, who were kind enough to invite us along to a delicious dinner at my favorite downtown restaurant, Nicola's.  Yummmm.....

After the show, Cubby and I stayed downtown and spent the night at the Hilton!  He used some of his Hilton points and my mom and Harvey stayed at the house and held down the fort for us!  It was such a treat and felt sooo good the next morning to be able to lay in bed just a little longer and not have to get up and make anyone breakfast.  It's life's simple pleasures :-).

No comments: