Thursday, September 11, 2014

Time With My Littles

Now that the big kids are in school, the little girls and I have been able to spend some time playing and cuddling together!  They've also had fun playing together (and, for the most part, do so very well!).  Kari is relishing the big-sister roll and Juliana loves that she is now "big" enough to be able to keep up with Kari's ideas and pretend play.
Ju-Ju loves her "pillow" (and pretzel too).
One morning they put on their ice skating outfits and socks and "ice skated" in the kitchen.
Taking a bow!

Ta-da!

 The weather last week (with the exception of one hot day) was beautiful.  We were able to get outside and have some fun jumping around!
 I love that this is my "job"!

Mornings right now are physically the most draining.  Not sure why, but it just takes me a long time to get going and not feel so winded.  But, it makes me slow down a bit and Juliana and I get some snuggle time in.  We both love it :-).
 And, some mornings, I only have Little Miss J!  We headed to story time at the library (something she loves) and she thoroughly enjoyed the toddler craft that they had following story time.

I sure do love spending this quality time with my little girls!

No comments: