Wednesday, June 11, 2008

We're feeling good!



The last couple of days have been tough ones for us. However, we've been extremely blessed with a lot of support from family and friends and there are at least two possible homes out there for Peanut. We're hoping that we'll know within the next couple of days where exactly he'll be going. It's just going to take some time to sort everything out and for us to heal, both physically and emotionally.


Christian, however, is doing just terrific. He has bounced back like a champ and each day his face looks better. I had been questioning whether or not I'd be able to take pictures of Christian while he heals. For whatever reason, I just didn't know if I could. Yesterday though, he and Emily were playing and Emily said, "Mommy, get some pictures of us!" That cleared that question up! Things are almost back to normal--I just hover a bit more when Christian is walking around or playing!

3 comments:

Albanie said...

I'm so sorry to hear about what happened (a little late). I'm glad Christian is ok and he really is looking better. Doesn't seem like it bothered him at all!

Lacey said...

I say you should definately take pictures. They are hard to look at because he looks beat up but I am sure he will be curious to see what he looked like when he gets older and you tell him the story. Besides, look at how big his smile is! Who wouldn't smile when looking at his pictures?

Amber M. said...

I'm with Lacey...take pictures so you can revel in the miracle it is when he is all healed up. Darling, darling boy. And you're a loving and devoted mommy.