Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A Zoo Day with Uncle Peter and Emily's First Day of Dance!

This morning we took our Uncle Peter to the zoo! Peter (Cubby's younger brother) has recently moved to town and is staying with us while he gets settled. It has been soooo much fun having him around! The kids have even been preferring Uncle Peter's attention to mine (and having him hold Christian has been a welcome break for my arms)! Here are some of the highlights from the morning! (And, Peter DID have fun, he just smiled AFTER I took his picture :-).)



This afternoon, Emily had her first dance class! She is taking classes at Mary Lorraine's Dance Center and what can be cuter than little 3 and 4 yr olds in black leotards, pink ballet tights and ballet slippers??? One of the other moms was good enough to email me a picture of her class (since I forgot my camera!). Emily loved learning 1st position, pointing her toes and "tippy toeing". Her teacher, Ms. Nicole, has her degree in elementary education and is absolutely wonderful! On a side note, they'd like to get a few more girls into her class and so if anyone is interested in signing up, let me know and we can both get a discount on tuition rates!




(Emily is to the left of the teacher's assistant, Miss Erin, who is on the right with the pink headband.)

5 comments:

The Brough Family said...

Love the ballet pics... what a cutie!!

whitney allison said...

How fun for you and Uncle Peter. And, I was a ballerina myself for many years, very cute.

Cara said...

Okay, the ballet picture is so adorable! Love it! Looks like the zoo was fun. Glad you didn't have any goat attacks. ;)

Ladybug143 said...

Cute ballet picture! I want to get Victoria in soon.

Tonia said...

that is precious! something that I will never take part in! Having no girls and all...