Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools, Emily-style

So, here are the jokes that Emily played on Cubby and I today:

First, Cubby's:
Emily: Daddy, guess what?
Cubby: What, Emily?
Emily: I ate some Cheerios today!
Cubby: What?! You ate Cheerios?
Emily: April Fools!

Then, mine:

See this?
This is what I saw down the hall by Emily's room. It's only plastic, but from a distance, it looks pretty real...and pretty huge. She had put it there and then told me that there was a huge spider that I needed to get. Good stuff, tapping into one of Mommy's biggest fears!




3 comments:

Amber M. said...

NICE! You'd be peeling me off the ceiling if I saw that thing in my hall...Way to go, Emily!!

Van Ry Clan of Layton Ave said...

What a witty girl you have

whitney allison said...

Her distain for Cheerios really is so funny. She's a pretty good prankster.