Sunday, June 14, 2009

Farewell to Good Friends


'Tis the summer to move, it seems! At least, that's what you get when the majority of your friends are military! This month, three terrific families are moving. (Not to mention a few other friends who have either moved, or will be moving later this summer!) Each of these families have children that Emily and Christian have enjoyed playing with and we will miss them dearly. Thank goodness for blogs and all of the modern technology that allows us to keep in touch with those who have touched our lives. Thank you to the Broughs, Lymans and the McIlleces for all that you have done and given my family through your wonderful friendships! Ya'll come back to good-ol' Nebraska, ya' hear??

4 comments:

The Brough Family said...

I love that picture!! We'll miss you too! Thanks for being a great friend. Hope our paths cross again someday!!!

Amber M. said...

What a darling group of girls! We will really miss our Mondays with Emily.

And we'll be abck in Nebraska the first chance we get!

Camie said...

Ditto to that...we are blessed by the peoples lives that touch ours for good. Some of the most amazing families I have ever met.

mizkylie said...

Kathleen! Its Kylie..again! I didn't want to bother you last time. I love your blog and I hope you don't mind me commenting on it. Your family is adorable. If you leave me your email address, I can add you to my private blog, if you want to view it:) mizkylie@gmail.com