Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Beautiful Day at the Zoo





Yesterday was soooo warm and beautiful! Emily had the day off of school (and my mom had the day off of work) and so we all went to (where else?) the zoo! It had actually been quite awhile since we'd been there so the kiddos were very excited to see everything again. Thanks for coming with, Grandma Karen!
PS Just so you know, there is just one month until "New Moon" hits the theatres...yes, I know I'm a big nerd, but it doesn't take much to get a pregnant woman (now entering her 3rd trimester--hurray!!) excited these days.

4 comments:

Van Ry Clan of Layton Ave said...

It looks like you had fun, you have to enjoy that weather when it comes, I hope Cubby is good to you and treats you to a date night for New Moon

Candis said...

oh look how cute you are! i love the baby belly! the family pictures are awesome by the way:)

Amber M. said...

I'm counting down the days to New Moon, too. They're opening a new theater by the base and it will be one of the first movies showing there!!

Camie said...

Ah I am so glad you got another warm day in before the full on winter hits. I hope you get a few more. You are looking great.