Monday, April 19, 2010

Kari's Favorite Place to Play


This post is mostly for family and for a blog book that hopefully will get made someday!

Here is Kari doing what she likes to do best (well, other than nursing and crying in her carseat). She LOVES laying here and "playing" with her little "friends". It is sooo cute and sooooo handy when I need to get some things done! She'll seriously play for up to 30 mins. It's AWESOME.

On Saturday, we were busy in our yard, weeding and building some beds for our new veggie garden. (Cubby was just so manly with power tools :-).) Kari was pulling one of her cat-nap days where she only wanted to nap for 40 mins at a time--I think she's afraid she's missing out on something! So, I pulled her favorite toy outside and let her play out there. Emily and Christian both took turns talking to her as well and we were able to weed out our flower bed before she decided she'd had enough and threw a royal tantrum that could only be calmed by Daddy!

3 comments:

Cara said...

She's just so cute laying out there in the grass! Love it!

Rebecca said...

It's great to get outside! Kari is growing so fast.

Heather said...

Your garden boxes look great! How exciting! I am so anxious to get everything planted. I have peas, onions, rhubarb, and greens going, but I won't feel settled until I can get everything in! Enjoy your garden!