Thursday, April 29, 2010

Kids'll Say the Darndest Things...

Emily and Christian each cracked me up today. Here goes:

Emily was doing a "newscast" with a play microphone and was doing a report on how a bank got robbed. I asked her, "So, Emily, what got taken?"
Emily: Oh, money. AND they took all of the suckers and the stickers too.

Then, Cubby and I asked Christian who he wanted to invite to his birthday party.
Christian: Lots' of friends. All of them.
Cubby: Like who?
Christian: Julia. And Maren. And Maddie.
Cubby: Any boys?
Christian: One boy. Christian. Girls love me.

HA!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Well, Christian, even old ladies love you! And Emily, I'll be watching for you reporting the news on Fox and Friends! They are so cute, I can't deny it.

whitney allison said...

Very good stuff. Shawn and I just had a chuckle. What funny kids.

Van Ry Clan of Layton Ave said...

That is pretty funny

Heather said...

Hilarious! Look out world!