Sunday, July 11, 2010

Farewell to Good Friends

Last Friday, we had to say good-bye to our wonderful friends, the Crops. As is the case with many families around here, they are military and were in Nebraska for three years before having to move on. Emily and Caden were good buds and Julia was Christian's favorite friend. Such sweethearts, we'll definitely miss them! (And, when the kids lose their friends, I end up losing mine as well--I miss you already, Rachel!)


Here are the crazy kids, doing what they do best--goofing off and eating (this time, it's popsicles--if you know the Crops, you know they can eat!)


Good luck in Vegas guys! Keep in touch!

2 comments:

Walker said...

So sad to see them go too;( We will miss them.

Stephanie said...

Cute pictures! It is so hard to have good friends move. We are experiencing that a lot this summer. I'm glad you have a computer to blog again. :) Thanks for your comment on our blog. As for where I shop, I had to laugh because a lot of my clothes are kind of old. But when I do get to buy new things I shop at Target, Shade, Old Navy, and Gap the most.